How Do You Make Decisions About Eating?
I believe that good nutrition is the foundation of a healthy life. The way you eat affects the way you feel, the way you think and how healthy you are.
Making smart eating choices is essential to living a healthy and happy. Are you confused by all the conflicting information in the media? Would you like a reliable source on nutrition and health information you can trust? As scientific knowledge and technology have rapidly advanced, we know that everything you eat and drink has an effect on your mind and body. As a Certified Nutrition and Fitness Instructor, I can help you sort through the nutrition facts from the myths, uncover what healthy eating means for you, and I make it simple.
The essential elements and nutrients contained in food help you in many ways:
- Protecting you from illness and disease
- Optimizing brain function
- Helping you to feel happier and stronger
Working together we can learn more about any of the topics you choose:
- Healthy weight management
- A heart-healthy lifestyle
- Diabetes Prevention
- Healthy fats vs. unhealthy fats
- Healthier choices when eating out
- Makeover your kitchen, pantry and refrigerator
- Ideas for meal planning & recipes utilizing food groups
- Create your own personalized nutrition plan
In my book, Health Coach Wisdom, I explain the foundation of nutrition, and offer simple answers for how to make choices at the grocery store and while eating out. Eating healthy food does not have to be complicated or expensive. Learn more about this useful guide to healthy eating and healthy living at www.Balboapress.com. or Amazon.com.
I would love to help you build healthier nutrition habits. Please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 530-863-8149.